Hi everyone, I trust you are all doing well.
Today I’m going to show you how to install UK Turks on your Kodi device. It’s a nice and simple install, and this is known as one of the best Kodi add-ons around due to its regular updates with new content. It has a huge selection of content including movies, TV shows, Live TV (which you can link to iVue in our Sky Q skin or Sky HD build), Live sport and much more!
The addon is really fast, has no lag or buffering issues (Which means it also works well on Android devices such as the Amazon Fire TV Stick) and all of the streams are usually 1080p HD which is a nice touch.
First, open up Kodi on your device then follow the steps below;
- Go to settings in the top left hand side
- Select File Manager
- Click “Add Source” and then click where it says None
- Enter the following URL: https://addoncloud.org/ukturk/install
- Give the source a name you will remember later e.g. UK Turk Playlists
- Click OK
- Go back to the main menu of Kodi
- Now select Add-ons
- Click the package installer icon on the top left of the screen
- Click Install from zip file
- Now select the source you created earlier, e.g. UK Turk Playlists
- Select the file called “repository.ukturk-1.0.5.zip”
- Wait for the notification to appear saying the repository was installed.
- Go back and now select Install from repository
- Select the UKTurk Addon Repository
- Go to Video Add-ons
- Find the UK Turk Playlists Add-on and then click to install it.
- Wait for the notification to say that the add-on has been installed.
- You can now go back to your main menu of Kodi and find the UK Turk Playlists plugin/addon under Video Add-ons and you are ready to go, simply open the addon!
There you have it! Thanks for taking the time to read my post, and I hope you all have a great day!